CF10 CODE OF CONDUCT
Follow the most up to date rules re: Covid 19 restrictions during your visit, please ask a coach if unsure.
- NO outdoor footwear or bare feet on SPRUNG FLOOR, clean cheer (training) or dance shoes ONLY;
- NO food or drink near the SPRUNG FLOOR ;
- ALL belongings to be stored in the storage area on arrival, with the exception of drinks, which should be placed on the table in or outside the athletes’ area;
- NO charging phones / laptops etc, power supply points are for coaches ONLY;
- All mobiles must be turned OFF once practice starts and must NOT be used unless given permission from the coach;
- ALWAYS clean/tidy up after yourself this includes washing-up any crockery you have used.
- NO rubbish to be left behind, use bin(s) provided.
- We operate a closed training policy during classes – NO spectators during training sessions, if parents choose to meet outside please help us continue our culture of positivity and kindess towards everyone.
- Athletes are to use the main entrance, located at the rear of the building, ONLY key holders and coaches may use the front entrance for entering the building
- All athletes and coaches are to exit out of the front entrance
- Participants should arrive 5 mins prior to their class time and where applicable be collected promptly at the finish time
- Athletes under 18 years of age must be collected from the front entrance area of the gym, and must gain coaches consent before leaving the premises.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR GYM
After session disclaimer
for athletes under 18 years of age
* We require parents/guardians to collect their athlete at the front entrance to the gym as they leave.
*Without the signed disclaimer, coaches and staff will continue to NOT ALLOW your athlete to leave the front entrance area without a responsible person being present.
*(THIS INCLUDES WALKING TO A CAR WHEN PARENTS ARE WAITING INSIDE IT).
*If you wish for your athlete to be able to leave the front area of the gym without an adult present to collect please sign the after session disclaimer.